The lustrous green lettuce is an incredible source of dietary fibre, manganese, potassium, biotin, vitamin B1, copper, iron, and vitamin C.
It is also rich in vitamin B2, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B6, phosphorus, chromium, magnesium, calcium, and pantothenic acid.
Apart from these high-value nutrients, lettuce salad has the credibility to make you feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
It grandly completes the wholesome plate with a crimsoned sweetness that teases your appetite!
- 150gm Lettuce (chopped)
- 2 medium-size tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 medium cucumber (chopped)
- 5-6 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 4-5 spring onion ( only green chopped)
- 1-2 green chilli (crushed)
- ½ big lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tbsp roasted peanuts (crushed)
- 1 tsp sugar/ honey
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the above-mentioned ingredients thoroughly in a salad bowl and store in the fridge for a minimum of half an hour. And serve chilled!
- Enjoy your green lettuce Thai style salad bowl until we bring you some more health binding yet mouth-watering recipes!
Learn How to make: Healthy Pizza