Seriously! Metabolic tea? Okay, before you become all judgemental, here is a fact for you. Ginger is known to be among the oldest cures for cold and flu.
Not just that, it stimulates excretion of toxins from your body, thus, improving your metabolism.
Serve: 1 -2
Level of cooking: Easy
Preparation time: 5 min
Not convinced yet? Just take into account the various benefits of honey and lemon and perhaps you won’t need to look beyond that.
Go through the recipe if you’re still wondering what to do next.
- Cinnamon stick-1 small piece
- Pepper crushed-1
- Ginger-1 small piece
- Tea powder-¼ tsp
- Honey-¼ tsp
- Take 300ml of water and start boiling it.
- Add crushed pepper, 1 small piece of ginger, clove and cinnamon.
- Once the water starts to boil, add tea powder.
- Once it’s done, strain the tea. Then add honey and serve it hot.