- Chia seeds are nutritional powerhouses
- These are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which may be helpful for healthy heart
- Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants. They are source of several antioxidants, such as chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, myricetin, quercetin, and kaempferol, which may have heart-healthy, antiaging, and anticarcinogenic benefits
- Chia seeds are high in protein and fiber, both of which have been shown to aid weight loss.
- Chia seeds may lower the rise in blood sugar levels
- The fiber in chia seeds can aid the digestive system