- Chia seeds are nutritional powerhouses
- These are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which may be helpful for healthy heart
- Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants. They are source of several antioxidants, such as chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, myricetin, quercetin, and kaempferol, which may have heart-healthy, antiaging, and anticarcinogenic benefits
- Chia seeds are high in protein and fiber, both of which have been shown to aid weight loss.
- Chia seeds may lower the rise in blood sugar levels
- The fiber in chia seeds can aid the digestive system
Excellent source of Fibre and Calcium which can help to lower high blood pressure and build and maintain strong bones
product is soo healthy contains fiber so definitely it will reduce your cholesterol make us more active & strong .
I liked the quality of these chia seeds and the fact that they are so reasonably priced. Sprinkled on my morning museli or granola or cereal bowl. soaked them overnight in almond milk and oats to make thick and creamy overnight oats. Made chia seed pudding by soaking them overnight in any form of milk and adding nuts and honey. It’s one of the super foods and I would highly recommend this product!
chia seeds is the one product is very helpful us to avoid overeating and it observe more water in the body and it help u to reduce weight . So please do try this product and be healthy.