- The fiber in pumpkin seeds helps lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease.
- Pumpkin seeds may boost the immune system.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Good source of Phosphorus, Magnesium, and zinc – Bone health
- Helpful in control blood sugar
- Skin and eye health
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
Crunchy and i like to eat the whole day 😆😆😆
Pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals like manganese and vitamin K, both of which are important in helping wounds heal. love this product
Normally like Pumpkin seeds and this was roasted hence loving more, thanks Possible.
You will not regret this purchase
Excellent snack both taste wise and nutritionwise. It is a good product and it is naturally good and maintained its originality.
Quality of the seed is good .
Loved this product, I am eating it as a snack and also adding it to my salads and smoothies.
Value for money :)
I have been using pumpkin seeds as an extra add-on with cereals every single day. If you add your regular fruits and then add this product, you will have the tastiest and healthiest breakfast every single day.