- The product is packed with the goodness of protein and provides most of the essential amino acids.
- Quinoa is a traditional gluten-free seed that was celebrated as a wonder-grain by old civilizations because of its unique nutritional profile.
- Quinoa has a high protein content, higher than other grains (>14% protein, while rice has ~7%, millet ~10%, and wheat ~13%.). The protein quality is unusually superior, making quinoa a complete protein and its essential amino acid balance is similar to milk.
- Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fibre, and antioxidants.
- Tomatoes are high in the antioxidant lycopene. It gives them their vibrant red colour while also helping to protect them from the sun's UV assaults. It can also help protect your cells from injury in the same way.