Best Healthy Breakfast Options
A healthy breakfast is something that you should look forward to every morning. Rightly considered the most important meal of the day, your breakfast must have enough nutrients to keep you charged throughout the day. That is why you need to be careful while choosing what you eat first thing in the morning.
The key to a healthy breakfast is balanced nutrition. But how would you decide what to include in your breakfast to maintain a perfect balance of nutrition on your plate?
Yes, it takes specific knowledge, time and effort to curate a well-balanced healthy breakfast in the morning that nourishes your body. That is why Possible has done the job for you! Our superfoods and meals are made with ingredients that contain high nutritional value and are in the right proportions to give you exactly what your body needs to stay healthy!
Discover a delicious line of healthy fibre-rich and protein-rich breakfast meals that are great for weight loss and improving your overall health. Our range of healthy breakfast meals offer:
- Crunchy Muesli: Enjoy the crunch of muesli infused with the goodness of cranberries, raisins, dried apples, almonds, and more! Enriched with high-fibre oats and vitamins E, B complex and more, Crunchy Muesli is a nutritious and convenient weight loss breakfast!
- Foxtail Millet Meal: The super-nutritious foxtail millet, combined with high-fibre oats and protein-rich peas, makes a nourishing breakfast option. This easy-to-cook breakfast meal will fill your plate with loads of essential nutrients to charge you up in the morning.
- Oats Porridge: Apart from being nutritious, this oats porridge is also flavourful as it is infused with real apple, almonds, and cinnamon. It is a complete healthy breakfast meal that aids in weight loss, improves digestion and maintains heart health.
- Red Rice Poha: Just like your favourite poha, but healthier! Made with unprocessed red rice that retains all the nutrients like fibre, protein and iron, red rice poha is a complex carb that aids in weight loss while keeping you full for a long time.
- Quinoa Dal Dosa: This rice-less, gluten-free dosa is made with high-protein quinoa seeds. With 2x more protein than regular dosa, quinoa dal dosa is here to take care of your protein needs. This high-protein breakfast is also great for weight loss.
- Protein Rich Upma: Not your regular upma! Combined with pea protein and oats, this protein rich upma is highly nutritious and also super easy to cook. Add some veggies to make it even better. It is good for weight loss and lowers cholesterol.
- Millet Idli Mix: This Millet idli mix has simplified eating millets for you! Millet is a highly nutritious grain that is enriched with vitamins and minerals including calcium, potassium, magnesium and more. It promotes weight loss and is good for diabetes.
Reasons to Choose Possible’s Breakfast Range
Enriched with essential vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, B complex, D, E, iron, potassium, beta-glucan, and the list of nutrients goes on. All of these make these healthy breakfast meals power-packed with goodness and also help in weight loss.
Trusted by over 2,00,000 people, Possible’s Superfoods have transformed many lives by giving them the gift of good health. From helping in weight loss and boosting immunity to reversing lifestyle diseases like diabetes, Thyroid, and PCOS, these nutritious healthy breakfast meals are a friend to all.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the healthiest breakfast to eat?
A well-balanced meal that contains the most essential nutrients can be considered the healthiest breakfast option. The dietitian recommended Possible concept plate is a combination of 50% vegetable (vitamins, minerals, & fibre), 25% protein, and 25% carbs. Have this combination for a healthy breakfast in the morning to fuel you up for the day.
Is porridge oats a healthy breakfast?
Oats have high dietary fibre and protein content. Being less in calories helps in weight loss while keeping you full for a long time. It also contains many essential vitamins and minerals that help to improve metabolism and improves heart health. All of these make oats porridge a very healthy and nutritious breakfast meal.
What are some healthy breakfasts for weight loss?
A healthy weight loss breakfast can be curated with a balance of fibre, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and complex carbohydrates. A weight loss breakfast should ideally be less in calories and gluten and more in protein and fibre. Possible’s breakfast products are made to facilitate weight loss and maintain overall health. And that’s why they contain just the right proportion of nutrients.
What should I look for, while choosing a healthy breakfast?
In order to have a healthy breakfast, make sure your plate has adequate amounts of protein, vitamins and minerals in the form of fruits and colourful vegetables, lots of dietary fibre, and complex carbohydrates. Try to avoid simple carbs in your breakfast to keep it healthy.
Why is it important to have a healthy breakfast every morning?
Breakfast is the first meal you have in a day. It is responsible for keeping your energy up for more than half of the day. Having a healthy breakfast every morning will help you improve your metabolism, aid in weight management, balance out your hormones and even help in managing lifestyle disorders like type 2 diabetes, PCOD, thyroid etc. So, make sure to eat a healthy breakfast every morning.