Provides significant nutritional support for healthy blood sugar, healthy heart, and immune function.
This tablet contains all-natural nutrients aimed against metabolic syndrome, Type-II Diabetes, and Cardiovascular illness as well.
EXCELLENT FOR DIABETICS
- This helps in the inhibition of excessive glucose absorption, stimulates insulin secretion, improves insulin binding, capillary function, Insulin sensitivity, and prevents PUFA peroxidation.
- Helps reduce LDL, VLDL (bad cholesterol), and increase HDL (good cholesterol).
STRENGTHENS IMMUNITY IN DIABETICS
- It is rich in nutrients like vitamin D which helps to prevent osteoporosis which seems to be common in Diabetics.
Vitamin D is also helpful in reducing the chances of sepsis in diabetics by increasing immunity.
GOOD FOR YOUR HEART
- Vitamin E in this product is having antioxidants activity as well as plays a role in preventing the risk of heart diseases. Magnesium is not only helpful for blood sugar regulation but the main role is in preventing neuropathy which is quite common in diabetes.
Haladi or turmeric
- The active chemical of Haladi is Curcumin. It favorably affects most of the leading aspects of diabetes, including insulin resistance, hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia. Numerous studies have found curcumin to be beneficial in improving insulin resistance.
Cinnamon (or dalchini)
- Study reported in the July 2000 edition of Agricultural Research Magazine, found that consuming cinnamon every day can increase insulin sensitivity. It can also help manage or reverse type 2 diabetes.
Jambu or java plum or Jamun
- The seeds of jambu are found helpful in lowering blood sugar levels because of the presence of saponin and flavonoid in it.
Gymnema or Madhunashini
- If you chew a few leaves of Gymnema and then eat sugar, your taste buds will not get the taste of sugar. This is because of the Gymnemic acids present in the leaves. Gymnemic acids have a similar arrangement of molecules like glucose molecules.
Bitter melon (karela)
- This is a common vegetable and very well known for being helpful for DM (Diabetes Mellitus). It is because of its active chemicals “Charatin and Polypeptide-p or p-insulin.The p-insulin works by mimicking the action of human insulin in the body.
Fenugreek or methi
- The main active ingredient for methi is “4-Hydroxyisoleucin. This is available by fermenting the fenugreek seeds. This chemical showed significant glucose uptake stimulatory activity.