Healthy Snacks to Buy Online
Do you think you should give up snacking to lose weight and stay healthy? Not at all. All you need to do is choose healthy snacks over unhealthy ones and you’re good to go. A little bit of snacking adds spice to your life and happiness to your mood. That is why Possible has a long list of healthy snacks so that you can keep munching on guilt-free! Our range of high-protein snacks is made with natural ingredients that are highly nutritious. These low-fat, gluten-free, and non-fried snacks are made to keep you on your weight loss track and make you savour the yummy taste!
- Diet Khakhra (Indian Snack): Your favourite Indian snack with a healthy twist. Made with whole wheat flour and fenugreek leaves, diet khakhra is a super healthy alternative to potato chips. Crunchy and savoury, this is a perfect high-protein snack to suit Indian tastebuds.
- Pumpkin Seeds & Cranberry Cocktail: This crunchy, chewy and super healthy snack is infused with fibre, vitamins and antioxidants that you can munch on guilt-free. It is also a great source of protein and good for digestion and heart health.
- Banana Chocolate Cookies/ Chocolate Brownie Cookies: We’ve turned cookies into a healthy snack! Available in two separate flavours, these Banana Chocolate Cookies and Chocolate Brownie Cookies are made with millets and oats and not refined flour. Keep munching to your heart’s content.
- Flaxseed Sesame Ladoo (Indian Snack): This Indian snack is loaded with protein, fibre and good fats that are good for your gut as well as your heart. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this sugar-free snack, which is sweetened with honey and jaggery.
- Chana Jor (Indian Snack): A perfect late-night or evening snack, Possible’s Chana Jor gives a healthy twist to your favourite Indian roadside snack. Made with protein-rich Bengal gram, this healthy snack is a good way to satiate your tiny hunger pangs in a tasty & healthy way.
- Healthy Chips: Craving savoury chips? Switch to Possible’s non-fried, low-fat healthy munchies that can be had as an alternative to fried unhealthy chips. Our Ragi Puff and Quinoa Cheese Tomato Puffs are healthy yet lip-smacking good!
- Seeds Cocktail: A perfect blend of 7 super nutritious seeds including flaxseeds, muskmelon seeds, watermelon seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and bishop's seeds. This seed cocktail is a powerhouse of nutrients and is great for maintaining your family’s overall health. This healthy snack contains omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids along with many other essential vitamins and minerals.
- Granola Bar: Available in 2 flavours - almonds and apple cinnamon, Possible’s Granola bar is a high-protein snack. Baked and not fried, this granola bar is made super healthy with oats, jowar, nuts and more.
- Dried Cranberries: Vitamin C, fibre, and antioxidant-rich cranberries in a super yummy and healthy snack form. This sweet and sour snack is a great immunity booster.
- Almonds, Raisins, Cashews, Pistachios, Walnut Kernels, Premium Seeds and Nuts Mix: Possible’s dry fruits and nuts range offer premium quality ingredients that are cultivated and hand-picked with care to retain their nutritional value. These dry fruits and nuts can be eaten as a healthy evening snack, or with your morning beverage.
Reasons to Choose Possible’s Snacks RangeOur healthy snacks range is non-fried, low calorie, and all things healthy. Enriched with loads of protein, fibre, antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals, these snacks will let you keep munching while keeping you healthy. Over 2,00,000 people love Possible’s snacks and have been able to enjoy the good taste without compromising their health. Our products are designed to help you lose weight and stay healthy. Even if weight loss is not on your to-do list, switching to healthy snacking is important to lead a healthy life.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the healthiest Indian snack?
Healthy snacks should be low fat, low calorie, and low GI. Possible’s healthy Indian snacks range has loads of snack options that are tasty and good for maintaining overall health.
Are there any healthy Indian snacks?
Not just Indian snacks, but any snack can be healthy if made with the right ingredients. Indians prefer savoury, delectable snacks that are usually very unhealthy. But if we choose the ingredients wisely, even tasty snacks can be healthy. Check out our healthy Indian snack products including Diet Khakhras, Chana Jor, Roasted chana, and more.
What are the tips for healthy snacking?
Healthy snacking should be practised by everyone who wants to lead a healthy life in general. Avoid unhealthy, fried, fatty junk food and switch to healthy snacks made with natural ingredients that are rich in fibre, antioxidants, and minerals like fruits, seeds, nuts, whole grains, etc.
What are the best healthy snacks for weight loss?
Low calorie, low GI snacks that are also rich in protein can be great weight-loss snacks as they will not add to your weight. The protein and mineral content may even aid your weight loss process. Some great weight loss snacks from Possible’s range are Dried Cranberries, Ragi Puffs, Fruit and Nut Mixture
What snacks are high in protein but low in fat?
Some high-protein but low-fat snacks are Roasted Chana, Chana Jor, Protein Granola Ladoo, Granola Bars (apple, almond), and more.
Which evening snacks are good for health?
Here are some super healthy evening snack options: Roasted Chana, Chana Jor, Fruit and Nut Mixture.
What snacks are suitable for diabetic patients?
Sugar-free snacks that also have a low GI and low calories are good for diabetic patients. All snack products from Possible fit into the diabetic-friendly category as they are all sugar-free and made with healthy ingredients like seeds and nuts, whole grains, millet, oats, and more. Some of our bestselling diabetic-friendly snacks are Premium Seeds and Nuts Mix, Diet Khakhras, and Ragi puffs.
What are low-calorie snacks?
All of Possible’s snacks are low-calorie snacks. Some of them are Roasted Chana, Dried Cranberries, Ragi Puffs, Chana Jor, and Fruit and Nut Mixture.>
What nutrients does roasted chana contain?
Possible’s Roasted Chana contains high-quality Bengal gram roasted and seasoned with black salt, cumin powder, asafoetida powder, pepper, ginger powder and several other spices.