Chick Pea And Mint Brown Rice
This one is your one-stop recipe for a satiating, yet healthy meal. The chick pea and mint brown rice recipe come with the punch of veggies, pulses, chickpea and cereals. Brown rice provides you with a lot of fibre and ensures good health. Go through the recipe and to serve this amazing bowl of complete meal.
- 1/2 cup boiled Kabuli chana (white chickpeas)
- 1 tsp boiled Kabuli chana (white chickpeas)
- 1 cup soaked and cooked brown rice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 nos bay leaf
- 1/2 cup chopped and boiled mixed vegetables(french beans, carrots and green peas)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, onions and bay leaf and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn brown.
Add the brown rice, Kabuli chana, mixed vegetables and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the green chilli paste, mint leaves and lemon juice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another minute.
Serve hot with low-fat curds.