Green Peas Paratha
One of the most appetising recipes, this green peas paratha not only provides taste but also a host of nutrients such as vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin B1, folate, phosphorus among others.
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 1/2 cup jowar flour (white millet)
- 1/4 cup boiled and crushed green peas
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp oil
- salt to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a semi-soft dough using enough water.
Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into a roti, using a little rice flour.
Heat non-stick tava and cook each paratha, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both sides