- Complete protein rich food – It is a complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
- Quinoa is rich in magnesium. Magnesium helps to relax blood vessels. Magnesium also may reduce Type 2 diabetes by promoting healthy blood sugar control.
- Rich in flavonoids such as quercetin and kaempferol – potent plant antioxidants with numerous health benefits.
- Quinoa is much higher in fiber than most grains
- Quinoa is naturally gluten-free.
- Quinoa is high in fiber, protein and has a low glycemic index. These properties have all been linked to weight loss and improved health.
- It may improve blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Good source of Iron and Folate