Omega 3 Salad
The link between omega-3 and protection against heart disease has been well documented by various researchers. However, omega-3 fatty acids, which consist of eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid, have shown to be beneficial in reducing the risk of depression, inflammation related to asthma, attention deficit disorders among many.
- In a blender or mixer, blend the ingredients mentioned underdressing using a little water to a thick paste.
- In a bowl, toss spinach, apple and tomatoes gently and mix the walnut dressing.
- Add salt and sugar as per your preference.
- Garnish the salad with cheese and ground flaxseed. Deseed the tomato. Now combine spinach, apple and tomato toss them and add the dressing.
- Serve immediately or chilled.