Veg Stew with Possible Tomato Soup
Stews and vegetable stocks are great nutritional meals.
The healthy and warm slurp not only soothes us from within but also makes sure that you are provided with all the nutrition extracted from the vegetables and meats.
Try this healthy and subtle veg stew with truweight tomato soup, an exclusive edition for our readers!
- Packet of tomato
- moong and palak daal
- florets of cauliflower / broccoli, capsicum, carrot, zucchini, mushroom
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic seasoning
- finely chopped garlic
The recipe – Veg Stew
- Take one packet of Tomato soup and cook as per directions, don’t boil a lot (use two packs if cooking for two)
- You can add leftover moong and palak daal (quantity wise let it be half of the tomato soup. this is optional. it’ll add volume and make it more wholesome)
- In a separate pan, stir fry big florets of cauliflower / broccoli, capsicum, carrot, zucchini, mushroom (basically any veggies you want) in Olive oil. Don’t cook it too much!
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add the gravy (soup + moong dal)
- Add garlic seasoning. Also, put finely chopped garlic while stirring frying veggies
- Now, bring it to boil
Serve hot with bread sticks or garlic bread!
Try this Paneer Stuffed Quinoa Chilla Recipe
Additional Read : Weight Loss Recipes | Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss