Healthy gluten free wrap fills you with the wholeness of wheat and vegetables. This recipe helps you to avoid the unhealthy gluten present in the whole wheat and enjoy the wrap without any guilt of weight gain. It is ideal for lunches, especially with your favourite sandwich fillings, combined with dips and sauces as a tasty snack.
Ingredient to Make Gluten Free Wrap
- 1 cup gluten free atta
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup spring onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup carrot (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
Recipe to Make Gluten Free Wrap
- Combine all the vegetables and bean sprouts in a bowl and just before serving, add cumin powder, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and mix well.
- Make two chapatis (For better results make the dough with lukewarm water).
- Place one chapati on a clean dry surface.
- Top with a generous portion of salad in the centre of the chapati and roll up tightly.
- Serve immediately.
Also read about: Treat Yourself with Onion Paneer Patty!
12 thoughts on “Gluten-Free Wrap Recipe: Ingredients & How to Make it”
Delicious and easy recipes
Definitely I will try.
Sure Nayana. Do provide the feedback once you try it out! Thanks
Hi ..nice recipe..can tis b add fr dinner?
This recipe is ideal for lunches, usually. 🙂
Hi..nice recipe…I will try it for sure..thank u
Thank you for writing to us. Keep following our blog for more such recipes.
Thank you for writing to us. Keep following our blogs.
Nice recipe. definitely i will try this
Hi Lydla! We thank you for your feedback on the gluten free wrap. Keep following our blog to know more such information.
I was just searching for Healthy recipes.. then i found it here..This is an awesome recipe..Looks yummy.. Thank you for sharing this information..
Hi! You are welcome and thank you for sharing the feedback on ” healthy gluten free wrap”. Keep following our blog to know more health information.