Lose Belly Fat : Ever stood in front of the mirror gazing all the belly fat that you have carried since so long and wondering how to get rid of the same?
Losing belly fat is not easy. It is important to diet, workout and keep healthy to lose weight.
The struggle is real. Other than that, one must also keep a good and healthy lifestyle.
Table of Contents:
Losing weight requires a lot of patience, time and effort. Here is how you can maintain and get rid of that fat.
Why Do We Gain Belly Fat?
Ever wondered why having belly fat even after staying alert on your diet? Here are the reasons why;
- This can be in your hormones or genes. Some of us inherit the body fat from our parents. It must be difficult for such people to get rid of their body fat.
- Getting older is another reason for the increase in belly fat. You must have observed that you were very fit and lean during earlier days and have gained tremendous weight over time. This is because you are getting older.
- Doing the wrong workout is another reason for the weight. It is great to workout but doing one must also follow the right workout for the reduction of weight.
- Yet another reason can be the consumption of processed food. If at all you consume a lot of processed food, then stop doing it right away. Belly weight is related to inflammation. Processed food may hinder weight reduction.
- Consumption of wrong fat is also not good for weight reduction. This will only add up to the existing body fat.
- You may not be working out enough. It is important to have challenging workout because belly fat can be stubborn and not easy to shed out.
- Being under a lot of stress is not good for your body. This will only add up to the existing weight. Stressing will make your body internally weak and externally unhealthy.
- It is important to have regular sleeping hours. An average human needs 7-8 hours of sleep. Staying up late at night and getting up early is not good for your weight and body.
- Many of us have the apple shaped body that makes us appear fat. Having an apple shaped body is very difficult for shedding fat.
- Other than that, you must stay motivated and healthy to reduce weight and stay fit.
Now that you know the reasons why you have belly fat let us look forward to the reasons and what you should do about this fat.
6 Reasons why losing belly fat is tough and what you should do about it;
1] Give up on alcohol:
Consumption of alcohol is not good for your health and also for belly fat. It is important to give up on alcohol to maintain your body posture and also stay healthy.
Many of us tend to consume alcohol when we are partying or with friends. It is good to have some quality time but this will eventually add up to the existing belly fat that you are carrying.
Reducing or giving up on alcohol can help you reduce the belly fat. Consumption of excessive alcohol will lead to storage of fat around the waist.
2] Cut down on sugar:
Many of us have that sweet tooth or mad cravings for our favorite sweet. Sometimes it is good to quench down the cravings but not always. Consumption of sugar products will only add up to the existing problem.
Remember, you need to cut down on sweets, candies, process food and aerated drinks and any food item that has excessive sugar in it.
Stick with the normal intake of sugar to keep a balanced life. Also remember, cutting down on sugar immediately is not good as you get prone to diabetics. Better limit yourself when consuming sugar and cut down slowly to get rid of your belly fat.
3] Rest up, give up on stress and stay fit:
It is important to have a regular sleeping cycle. Most of the adults nowadays tend to stay up late at night and wake up early for working and this leads to insufficient sleep.
The human body requires a minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep to keep fit and healthy. It is also important to give up on stress.
Stressing a lot about things will only make it difficult for you to lose weight.
Get the right workout and start immediately to stay fit and healthy.
4] Adding apple cider vinegar:
The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar helps in the weight loss especially from the belly area. Other than that, apple cider vinegar also has numerous health benefits too.
Consumption of 1-2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar is good for the human body but remember to dilute this in water as it can erode the teeth enamel.
5] Avoid food with trans-fat:
Trans-fats are fats that are created by pumping hydrogen into unsaturated fats. The best example of this is soya bean.
Soya bean is considered healthy by many of us, but due to the trans-fat it contains, soya beans are a strict no. trans-fat food and packaged food is just not good for your weight loss.
6] Adopt a healthy life and include an exercise plan in it:
It is important to adopt a healthy life and include some exercise plan in it. You can choose amongst food that does not affect your stomach area.
Make a healthy diet plan and stick to a regular workout regime to get rid of your weight. It is important to include some kind of weight loss activity in your daily plan to lose your belly fat.
To know more watch the Videos of How to Reduce Belly Fat? part 1 & Part 2
Other than this all you can really do is lead a healthy and good life. Give up on all the things that would stress you, make a proper sleeping cycle and you are good to go.
Other Articles You might Like:
- What Are Healthy Ways To Reduce Belly Fat?
- 11 Scientifically Proven Steps To Lose Belly Fat
- 7 Lifestyle Tips And Healthy Foods To Reduce Belly Fat
- 3 Ways To Reduce Belly Fat: 7 Day Diet Plan, Healthy Foods And Healthy Tips
16 thoughts on “6 Reasons Why Losing Belly Fat Is Tough & What You Should Do About It!”
excellent advice to have a healthy life
HI Carlos! Thank you and keep following our blog to know more health information.
Excellent advice for a healthy lifestyle.
Hi Xady! Thank you and keep following our blog to know more health information.
Excellent, helps me a lot, thank you
Hi Gustavo! Thank you and keep following our blog to know more health information.
Thank you very much and it is helping me a lot.
Hi Gustavi! Thank you and keep following our blog to know more health information.
Thank you for sharing this. I’m struggling with belly fat since I was a teenager, mostly because I didn’t care about exercising or eating healthy, and now being 28 years old I started to focus on my health and I’m doing my best to get in shape. It’s really hard for me, my genes doesn’t help a lot either but I keep positive.
Thank you again!
Hi Kevin! We are glad to receive your feedback towards this article. Knowing and following the same as mentioned in the article will help you to lose belly fat. Keep following our blog to know more health information.
I love what you share, especially what you have to lose. It is important to diet, exercise.
Hi Luis! We are glad to receive your feedback towards this article. Keep following our blog to know more health information.