Kuttu Ka Chilla
Kuttu ka chilla is a great alternative to regular dosa. Buckwheat, also known as Kuttu is a great alternative to rice. For people who have issues with grains with protein gluten, Kuttu or Buckwheat is a great option. Kuttu ka Chilla is easy to prepare and if you’re interested to learn more about it, just keep reading!
- Buckwheat flour:
- 1 tbsp Green chillies(deseeded and finely chopped):
- Mint leaves: a few.
- Mix kuttu flour, yoghurt, salt, green chillies, chopped mint leaves in a bowl to prepare a batter for desired consistency.
- Now, heat the non stick pan and pour a spoonful of the batter and spread in circular motions and make like dosa.
- Drizzle some oil drops over the sides of the chila and cook.
- Cook till golden brown on the lower side and fold over.