Do not skip breakfasts for the sake of your busy schedule. To help you with your hectic life, Possible thought of bringing you a healthy and easy way to start your day. This mixed bean sprout sandwich recipe is a sure way to have the healthy breakfast that we all need. With the fibre, vitamins, and goodness of mixed bean sprouts; this sandwich is ideally worthy of a meal. We have used brown bread but you can also use multigrain bread. Toast it, grill it or simply eat it as it is and make your breakfasts better!
- 2 tbsp Cooked Mix Sprouts
- 2 Slice Brown Bread
- 1 tbsp Onion
- 1 tbsp Tomato
- 1 tbsp Carrot
- 1/2 tsp Green Chillies
- Few Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- 2 tsp Green Chutney
- Salt to taste
- Take cooked mix sprouts in a bowl and mash them as shown.
- Add onions, tomato, green chillies, coriander leaves, garlic paste, garam masala, cumin powder, chat masala, chilli powder, salt and lime juice. Mix all of them together.
- Take 2 slices of bread and spread green chutney on one side of each of them.
- Put some of the mixed sprout mixture on one slice of bread and wrap it with the other.
- Heat it and you are ready to serve the sandwich.
One thought on “Tasty And Crunchy Sprouts Sandwich Recipe”
Nice recipe. Need to try this at home