Both ginger and black pepper are healthy spices used in most parts of the world. Ginger is bound with anti-inflammatory compounds that battle free radicals and pathogens within your body, whereas black pepper, due to ‘piperine’ presence, promotes good immunity.
Ginger and black pepper blended together with tea give exquisite flavor and aroma.
- 1 cups water
- 1/4 tbsp Tea powder
- 1 pc fresh ginger (or 1/2 a teaspoon powdered ginger)
- 1/2 tsp coarsely powdered ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Boil the water in a saucepan and then add tea to the water. Allow the mixture to boil for a few minutes. Next, grind the peppercorns in a pepper mill or add the ground pepper to the tea mixture.
- Also, add the ginger pieces and allow the herbs to cook. Once cooked, strain the tea into a teacup and add either maple syrup or honey to sweeten. Also, add lemon while stirring. This drink needs to be served hot for the best results.
- You can also add turmeric and cinnamon to it.
Health Benefits of Ginger and Black Pepper
- Ginger, when added in a cup of tea, serves great for cold and cough.
- Ginger is good for reducing pain in the joints as well as help reducing body inflammation.
- Ginger has certain phenolic compounds that help indigestion.
- Nutritional facts about Black Pepper
- Black pepper is good for facilitating stomach digestion.
- It is helpful in providing sinusitis and congestion in the nasal area.
- Black pepper has great antioxidant properties too.
Also Read Detox Drink: Coriander Carrot Juice!
3 thoughts on “Ginger Black Pepper Tea Recipe”
Ginger tea is having many medicinal benefits. Thanks for sharing this information. It is very useful.
Corona treatment in every indian kitchen. Pepper and jinger with jaggery , these all mixed in hot water n have it like a cup of tea.. your immunity will increasing fast and prevent from corona .
Dear Kumar, Corona treatment in every Indian kitchen – Along with this have a balanced diet with adequate protein, fibre, vits and minerals, drink water and sleep properly.