Don’t let the dark brown colour of the ragi vermicelli upma daunt you!
This deep red millet is a rich source of calcium, a much-needed mineral for strengthening bones.
How to make Zucchini Salad
Throw in some crunchy and colourful vegetables for the fibre punch. For now, we provide the recipe for a simple ragi vermicelli upma recipe.
- 2 Zucchinis peeled and slit lengthwise/ Cucumber
- punchy vinaigrette as per taste
- Place the zucchinis in a pan of boiling water for about 10 minutes till they are completely tender.
- Remove from pan and pour the vinaigrette over them.
- You can eat this salad with fork and knife before meals, or mash it up and enjoy it as a lovely Moroccan-style dip too.