We may be aware of the fast weight loss tricks like fat burners, however, we might not be very aware of the fat burner side effects.
Fat burners, most popular in the form of pills, are made with thermogenic substances that have the ability to increase the metabolic rate of the body. With a boost in the body’s metabolism, calories are burnt at a greater rate.
This is the same principle on which the commercially available fat burner belts often work. These are belly fat burner slimming belts that target the stomach area.
The belts raise the temperature near the belly area and claim to increase the metabolic rate near the belly area to burn fat.
6 Common Fat Burner Side Effects
Fat burners though popular, carry different side effects that can even lead to serious health threats.
Studies have proved that people undertaking fat burner supplements usually show the side-effects of anxiety, insomnia as well as cardiac issues.
Here are the 6 fat burner side effects that one should totally watch out for.
1. Fat burners cause allergies
The most common outcome as a fat burner side effect is body allergy. In many cases, certain ingredients of the fat-burning pills may create reactions inside the body.
This is due to the capacitance of the body to be able to house the alien ingredient. Allergies are often exhibited with itchiness, stomach upset.
2. Fat burners pose heart risks
It has been found that many ingredients of fat-burning pills are dangerous to the heart.
In fact, there have been fat burners that are removed from the market because of their ability to interfere with the heart and create hazardous effects.
One such fat burner is sibutramine- it showed major heart damages that lead to heart strokes and heart attacks.
A substance called bitter orange showed fat burner side effects that lead to heart attacks.
3. Fat burners have harmful ingredients
Fat burners are often found to be composed of ingredients that actually do not pass the health tests. This is because of the negligence of proper evaluation.
However, with time different ingredients that had been major components of fat burners have come out as threats to health. For example, sibutramine, one mentioned above, lead to heart issues.
Again, one fat burner had a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, which showed characteristics of increased bleeding and seizures that is reportedly one of the dangerous side effects of fat burners. 
Do you know?
Other principles on which fat burners work are:
- These fat burning supplements interfere with body’s chemicals that make you feel full and hence eat less.
- These fat burning supplements prevent the absorption of fat by the body.
4. Insomnia or sleep loss due to fat burners
Another common side-effect of fat burners is losing sleep. Overdoses of caffeine interfere and jeopardize the normal body metabolism.
This leads to abnormal body functions often highlighted by the inadequacy of sleep. The fat burner, ephedrine is also known to have harmful impacts on sleep patterns.
You must be therefore very careful while choosing to take up these artificial fat burners.
The effects of these fat-burning supplements on sleep can be so impactful that one may lose one normal sleeping pattern for good! So much for the cost of quick weight loss, isn’t it?
5. Fat burner bring changes in behaviors
Fat-burning pills often come with a pack of behavioral changes. The fat burner ingredients almost paralyze the body’s ability to appetite.
It becomes resistant to eating certain things that again bring fluctuations in the nervous system.
Changes in anxiety, mood swings, increased blood pressure, and insomnia, are the signs that are quite popular fat burner side effects found in users.
6. Fat burners may bring serious complications
In certain grave situations, the toxicity and doses of fat burners can even lead to mental imbalances.
There can be mental and emotional disturbances because of certain ingredients that have the adversity of leading people to worse mental health that may even end up in self-harm.
Certain people even have the tendency to become addicted to these pills that act like drugs to them. This is, of course, the worst situation.
However, it cannot be ignored. If you go by certain headlines, there have been cases of deaths due to fat burners.
Do you know?
The 5 popular fat burning supplements are:
- Conjugated Linoleic acid/CLA
4 Recommended Natural Fat Burning Food
We have foods that boost metabolism and can cut down the fat naturally without bringing the fat burner side effects that we have read above. The 4 most common of them are:
- Garlic: Garlic has the effect of reducing unhealthy fats in the blood. This also contributes to reducing blood cholesterol levels and hence have a healthy heart.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: The Acetic Acid of ACV is believed to be responsible for preventing fat accumulation.
- Lemon: Lemon juice is helpful in boosting the body’s metabolic rate and is very low in calories, hence help in weight loss.
- Citrus fruits: They are high in fiber and also have alkalizing effects that lower the chances of body inflammation and bloating. This helps a great deal in weight loss.
Companies promoting these fat-burning tablets or pills usually claim to be effective in weight loss without even having to make changes in diet. But that is not true.
We all know weight loss is a result of both diet and exercise. In fact, it is 70% diet and 30% exercise.
But only if we had the patience to look for healthy and safe options! In Possible, we try bringing natural solutions to our weight gain issues.
4 Possible Products as Natural Sources of Fat Burners
To find a way out of the fat burner side effects, we bring to you four of our products that can be used as fat burners.
- Trudrink: It is a combination of natural fat burners: apple cider vinegar, ginger-garlic juice along honey and lemon.
- Amla drinks: It is a source of vitamin C and polyphenols. Amla is believed to promote metabolism and healthy digestion.
- Aloe vera Garcinia drink: It has an orange base that helps in weight loss and the Vitamin C in it improves metabolism.
- Noni kokum drink: This is rich in antioxidants and boosts metabolism by aiding indigestion.
To know more about weight loss through healthy diet plans, talk to a Possible consultant today. The best part, the first consultation is absolutely FREE! Click here to avail it now